close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Editing Powerstore cart.php with eCart

Thread began 9/01/2009 2:39 pm by jcmiyake381521 | Last modified 9/08/2009 3:45 pm by jcmiyake381521 | 9093 views | 7 replies

ramenfreak

Okay Jason, I've been tinkering around with eCart and used the documentation on your site, titled, "Changing PowerStore's payment gateway with eCart" I've tried to highlight my questions so that you can see what I need specific answers to.

The features I need in my store are:
- Authorize.net Credit Card and PayPal (non-pro) payment processing
- Selectable shipping options from USPS (Priority Mail) and UPS (Ground & 2nd Day)

I'm following, verbatim, what the document (referenced above) is telling me to, but have a few questions:

First of all- I still have my confirm.php file open and already deleted the checkout behaviors, ecart local checkout for authnet and pp_direct pay. I've also deleted the extra code on lines 580-604.

In the Adding the new local checkout behavior section, step 4 of 5: Specify optional field values. For the field name, "x_tax" what value do I enter when the taxes are state specific? I've added the tax settings, lines 69 & 70 to the WA_Globals.php file.

Step 5 of 5: Setup PayPal Express Checkout- the check box is checked. I've entered the sandbox user, password and signature. The OrderTotal field value is already populated with, "<?php echo $WA_Store_Cart->GrandTotal() ?>". I don't know what to enter into the following fields' values, because the description reads, "Full URL...", please let me know what values should be used for, ReturnURL and CancelURL.

Payment Action's value is "Authorization" is that correct?

After I save may confirm.php page- what other steps do I need to take to have PayPal and Auth.net payments work on my store?
Do I need to make changes to the cart.php or checkout.php files?

Do you have a document available that lists the steps to add the selectable shipping options I need to add to my PowerStore with eCart?

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...