close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Web Assist Not Loading into CS6

Thread began 10/02/2012 5:53 am by drubin312804 | Last modified 11/12/2012 12:53 pm by drubin312804 | 2194 views | 5 replies

Steve E

Same Problem

I am experiencing the same issues,

The extensions are all installed and enabled in extension manager, but do not appear within Dreamweaver CS6 Creative Cloud.

A simple fix is to uninstall the extensions and reboot then reinstall and they appear in Dreamweaver again, but this is a tedious task and can be pretty annoying doing it over and over again.

I first noticed this after a Dreamweaver update but this happened again this morning and no update has been applied.

One additional point worth noting is that the when you activate the products, the version number is undetectable or unidentifiable.

I did message Ray about this when I first encountered the issue at the last update and he was going to get the CC version and try and replicate the problem.

I hope this helps raise awareness of the issue and a fix can soon be implemented.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...