close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

MRT Issues And Breaking Code

Thread began 6/05/2012 5:38 am by Jon Cunningham | Last modified 6/05/2012 8:45 am by Jon Cunningham | 659 views | 1 replies

Jon CunninghamBeta Tester

MRT Issues And Breaking Code

Hi Jason,

If you can remember, last year I had an issue with MRT and you walked me through the process which I will be eternally grateful. Since then I have used MRT on a number of websites without issues.

Over the Queens Jubilee Holidays I thought that I would rewrite one of our sites using Databridge since I wanted to add new functionality and basically update the look.

To the issue.

on creating the update page I have a repeated region with a check box. created the correct record set and echoed the name and bound the id to the check box.

MRT is next.

Once I have run MRT the code breaks up and adds a couple of > in the wrong place.

After putting them back in the right place I can then view the page.

The Check boxes are there and they repeat. Only snag is that they do not pick up the what was stored in the database.

For clarity, I have tested the same procedure using dataassist and this works fine. This was just to make sure that I was doing it right and I had learned from your previous teaching.

I have attached a zip file containing a view source code and the raw code of my update page.

Would you be good enough to have a look at the code and see if there is something wrong.

Since the code breaks on implementing MRT, it could be breaking more than just placing > in the wrong place.

Kind regards

Jonathon

Attached Files
trainee_update.zip

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...