close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

CSS Button Styler Build 003

Thread began 6/27/2011 11:06 am by Justin Hood | Last modified 7/13/2011 4:34 am by Justin Hood | 3061 views | 22 replies

Justin HoodWebAssist

Originally Said By: Daryl
  Personally I'm not keen on the presets that have been provided, I would prefer presets such as Mac, Jquery, Windows, Yahoo UI style buttons.  

The current presets are presets specific to WebAssist and they are supported across the product line. The idea is that a user could generate for example... an entire set of security pages (login, email password, etc.) using SecurityAssist with the 'Inspiration' theme/preset, and then easily insert the same style of button to additional pages using CSS Button Styler.

I do like your suggestion for other commonly used button types to be included in the presets and I have passed that suggestion along.

When I tries to rename the preset I found that if I highlighted the name and tried to type I couldn't, but if I clicked at the end of the name and pressed delete I could then change the name. It would be slightly more intuitive to highlight then type (I think the other extensions that have presets work that way...).  

This is because the preset name is highlighted when the Save Preset UI opens, but the field is disabled. After checking the 'Save as preset' option, focus in the UI is now set to that checkbox and not the preset name field. So delete, backspace, etc won't have any effect. I will look into the possibility of having a change of focus after checking 'Save as preset'.

I like the option to change your cursor types but there isn't a hand option, and I'm fairly sure you don't need all of the resize options. I'm not sure I would use the resize cursors, but if I would I would probably like to have more descriptive names rather than all the same.  

I've logged this as an issue. We'll be removing duplicates and giving each e-resize option a unique name.

Maybe this is a bit picky for feedback, but that's what you get for not having any bugs that I tripped over :0)  

This is a good thing! Thank you for the feedback, Daryl.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...