close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

PowerCMS 102 Admin Not Found

Thread began 6/08/2011 5:00 pm by StephenMartin | Last modified 6/09/2011 7:42 am by StephenMartin | 1451 views | 6 replies

StephenMartin

Originally Said By: marlon.vanwyhe426334
  i have managed to purchase the supersuite and i am using PowerCMS Builder. I cannot get anything to work at all. How did you set up your dynamic connection. I keep getting an error that the FTP error has occurred. Cannot open folder Public_htlm. Access denied. Please help. Its urgent.  

I don't think I can help you. I'm not savvy with the builder. I will say this, I've worked with power gallery once, and the powercms a few times. Not once has it gone well. Every time I've worked with these programs I've had problems. What should take a few minutes to set up, always takes hours, if not days. I always end up here asking for help and then having to wait for an answer.

I bought these programs because I'm a novice at php coding, and their pitch lead me to believe that they would be easy to use. For me, not true. In fact, they've been frustratingly hard to work with and extremely time consuming.

Don't get me wrong, the support team has been great. They always run me through the problem. The problem is...there shouldn't be this many problems.

If I don't get this current problem fixed today, I'll be forced to cut my loses and move on to a different CMS platform. I have 3 new clients that want to use a CMS program, and, until yesterday, I thought PowerCMS would be perfect for them. In fact, my plan was to purchase the extended license. As it stands now, I don't think so. This is just becoming too disheartening and non productive.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...