close ad

Important WebAssist Announcement
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Error finishing command: Process type "undefined" not found - URGENT

Thread began 6/07/2011 9:53 pm by Miguel | Last modified 6/30/2012 4:48 pm by Miguel | 5304 views | 12 replies

Miguel

Error finishing command: Process type "undefined" not found - URGENT

Ugent! matter, since i got the new form toolkit and the security assist 2 everything has been mess up, i can not use CSS form builder all i get is this error:

Error finishing command: Process type "undefined" not found

The form builder just stays theres and builds nothing, i first thought it was cause of the template so i created a theme with framework builder and it gave me the same error, so i tested on a clean blank php page and again the same error.

I deleted every extention and installed everything once again following the order CSS formbuilder beta before html editor 3 then toolkit and so on to get the same error, this did not happened before i had Security assist 2 and the new form toolkit so im not sure wich of those 2 are messing everything up.

I also have deleted dreamweaver cache nothing works help im already out of date to gfinish this website huge mistake getting the SA2 in the middle of a project :confused:

Also the SA2 now doesnt even redirect to the right place it keeps loading the login page with a msg your logged, i know i can change the default page where to redirect but im trying to acces a page protected by SA2 unloged and when logged its not taking me there like the old SA1 :mad:

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...