Well, did you try all the procedure I suggested in this post? I know it shouldn't have to be this way and WA should make this better soon but for now it's just how it is and I suggest you check to make sure all parameters in all aspects of this plugin is set up properly and also request for support. WA people really are good with following up if you just ask for it. They've already been opening support tickets for those who've had initial issues, and they will refund you money if you choose that path. Fortunately I managed to get it to work before someone replied to my thread and it's been working fine since then.
The plugin is very picky about all the parameters you enter in DW site setup. At least that's what it seems to be in my case. Now I can get it to work consistently with all the new DW sites I set up. There also seems to be some gotchas with MySQL depending on what your particular setup is. Again, it shouldn't be this troublesome but it really does work.
So, I would say check to make sure all parameters are filled out, try different settings, and make sure you try these things locally using MAMP/WAMP/LAMP, preferably with your own DNS entries. I use MAMP Pro so "faking" real domains is very simple to do.