Well, I got it working for the most part. I do notice there are some bugs that I haven't figured out. i.e. having trouble adding additional CMS content areas on the page that already has one. It's not letting me choose my existing connection, either. Not sure why.
The PowerCMS system itself is working, though, and the site gets updated fine.
It is buggy compared to all the other extensions from them. Never had this many issues with one extension before. We'll just have to wait for 1.1 release.
I do suggest we remain patient even though it's hard. WA tools have been god send for the most part and saved me so much time and effort. I've used PowerCMS pre-built version for some sites and clients are very impressed with it saying it was one of the most straight forward ones they've used. I also like how I can customize Admin panel in WA solutions to make it original.
So I see it as just one of those moments in life... Trouble happens, and we just have to figure something out. (and meet deadlines) :)