Thanks for the quick response. There's really nothing to show in a screen shot. I've tried it in FF, Safari, Chrome and IE, all with the same problem.
The files upload fine, show up in the browser ok, when I right click on a file the context menu shows with the option to download. When I click on the download option nothing happens. BTW, I get the same result if I select the file and click the download button in the top right menu bar, so it has to do with the function being called to download the file. I've tried several config file settings based on info from the KFM site, but nothing works.
Hope this is something simple.