Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel
(1) Earlier, Jason recommended changing the LEFT parameter in the file: CSSMenuWriter/cssmw0/menu.css
(2) Recently, Neilo recommended changing the LEFT parameter in the file:
CSSMenuWriter/cssmw10/menu.css The suggestion by Neilo did seem to resolve the issue.
(3) Interestingly, using the Web Developer tool with Firefox, I cannot find the file CSSMenuWriter/cssmw0/menu.css on my server. I found two instances each of the following two files on my server: CSSMenuWriter/cssmw3/menu.css and CSSMenuWriter/cssmw10/menu.css.
(4) Does WebAssist have any documentation explaining the purposes of cssmw0, cssmw3, etc. folders and their contents? I think I would find it helpful to have some documentation on the various .css files explaining their purpose.
(5) I will now experiment with the cssmw0/menu.css and cssmw10/menu.css files to see if I need to edit the LEFT parameter in both files, or just the cssmw10/menu.css file.
Thank you, Jason and Neilo, for your excellent suggestions and advice. I'm sure that once I resolve this issue with the menus overlapping, the pain will go away (at least until I hit another wall)! :)