(1) I am nearing my wit's end. There is a really nagging issue with CSS Menu Writer 2. Here's the latest. I thought I had the menu working and looking the way I think it should, but I was wrong. All I've done is change the background color of the boxes when the mouse is hovered over the menu item. Now, for some reason which is unknown to me, the sub menu items are, again, overlapping with the main menu items. I rechecked the menu.css file under the CSSMW0 folder, and the left parameter is still set at 161 pixels which was suggested by Jason a few days ago.
(2) I am not sure why I have to enter the menu.css file and make edits. Shouldn't Menu Writer do this when changes are made and the preset is saved?
(3) Why would making ANY changes to the preset revert the menu items to overlap? Meanwhile the left parameter is still set at 161 pixels!
(4) I purchased the software to make my life easier; however, it's been the opposite.
(5) I am new to this, and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but even though I am trying to be very careful, I seem to be thwarted at every turn. I'm getting gun shy about making any changes to a menu once I get it working! I am losing confidence in my ability to do this work (I'm taking an online class learning to use Dreamweaver to create websites. Despite the fact that I'm a CPA and PhD, maybe I should stay away from website design.
(6) Here is a link to my class website with the latest (and recurring) menu issues.
Thank you, in advance, for any help you can provide.
Best regards, John