close ad
Databridge V2 with MySQLi support IS Now Available!
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

PowerStore NOT sending information to Payment Gateway ( - autodeclining)

Thread began 2/02/2011 1:03 pm by joseph.n.restivo421965 | Last modified 2/02/2011 5:36 pm by joseph.n.restivo421965 | 1056 views | 4 replies


PowerStore NOT sending information to Payment Gateway ( - autodeclining)

Hello all,

We have had numerous people state that they are receiving the error message stating that either the card or billing info is incorrect. At first I assumed they were legitimate declines but when I access my account I do not see any log of these requests hitting the servers.

It seems about 80% of the individuals are having this exact issue. The other 20% seem to work and we received their orders.

This is a for-example: A customer used a Visa Debit Card last evening and received the above message. I check our logs at and our last decline occurred on Jan 25th.

If you can assist in any way I could greatly appreciate it. I'm sure the issue is easy to fix but I'd like to have it done sooner rather then later.

Let me know if you need any additional information from me so we can diagnose the problem.


Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question





Ease of use


security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...