I am attaching my test page. I am not sure what you mean by screen shot (I know how to create a screen shot). I followed the instructions mentioned above.
1 Go To Modify -> Security Assist -> Access Rules Manager
2. Create a new rule, set the condition to allow if.
3. click the plus button on the binding panel and go to Session variable, set the name to UserID
4. Click the lightning bolt next to value and select the UserID session variable from the dynamic data bindings.
5. set the criteria to equals.
6. set the compare to value to the UserID value you noted from the database in the beginning.
7. on the pages that will be restricted to this user only, go to insert -> Webassist -> SecurityAssist -> Page Access -> Rules Manager, chose the rule, chose access denied to to: Note, this step differs from the instructions that you gave me. It's the closest that I could figure. Please note that I am still using DW CS4.
Is this what you wanted?