Dave, I changed the cal.js file back to the original formatting instructions of:
return (dateObj.getMonth() + 1) + "/" + dateObj.getDate() + "/" + dateObj.getFullYear();
However, I am still not getting anything back after trying to do a search by date. After clicking a specific day in the calendar it uses the following format in the date field: d/m/Y.
Again, the only way I am getting any search results back is if I put in the EXACT information in the date record such as 2010-08-19 19:53:49.
What I really need is for the DataAssist or the Search helper file to EXCLUDE the hour, minute, and seconds data of each timestamp record query. I hope this a little clearer of what I really need to do.