Still not working
I bought this product for a project that I'm doing - and this kind of scripting is really not my strength. It looks like this is the best solution and I didn't mind the $99.00 price. But, this should have taken 30 minutes to do and it has now gone into 1.5 days.
The extension hangs or crashes Dreamweaver over and over.
When I choose only some fields to show for a function, they all show
I get all the way to the end, and it hangs
I start over and it hangs
I removed the extension, cleared Dreamweavers cache, closed the all work panes except databases and still the same results.
Please, understand me, I do want this to work. But I can not spend 2 days on a task that should take 15 minutes.
The extension behaves the same on my office machine (Win7 64bit) and at home (winxp).
The db is on godaddy.