I'd like to hear more about the trigger-transaction concept. We are currently starting initial development of the next version of DataAssist.
The key features that we are thinking of adding so far are:
1) presets to save all of your settings
2) automatic re-creation of the database when using presets
3) integration of form builder (with an unstyled form option)
4) integration of universal email (so you can email on insert/update)
5) integration of HTML editor, and file upload
6) integration of client and server validation into forms created
I would be interested in understanding where the trigger transaction concept is used, and what problems it solves. I've never used ADDT, but we certainly are up for taking the concepts and improving on them when we can and when they make sense. So maybe you can give me an example of the trigger-transaction concept and I can try to figure out if/how/when to integrate it into our tools.