This is 005 on a PC running Win 7 and DW CS5
My apologies as I just haven't had time to look at this in great detail, however I did have a spare 1/2 hour last evening and so....
I opened up PowerStore300 which I have set up on my local testing server (WAMP). I opened the main.dwt file (I'm going from memory here but it was the template file for the main site, not the admin) and created a theme from it. It all seemed to work OK.
I then opened the home page, fine. Then I went to the privacy page and it had errors. It turned out that there were two instances of connecting to the database on the page. The first instance was wrong (Connections...) the second was correct (../../Connections...) agian from memory but that was the gist of it. I corrected the first instance and the page loaded fine. I then went to another page and found the same problem. At that point I gave up (only through lack of time). Hope that helps in some way. I was trying to think of a nice complicated set-up to try it on.