Framework Builder Build 008 is now available.
A zip file will be emailed to you shortly, containing Framework Builder build 008 (Beta).The beta build is only available to the WCE group so please do not report bugs or feedback in the regular support forums; use this forum to provide us input or ask questions.
Build 008 contains the following fixes and updates:
- Memento Panel and WebAssist Preferences have been integrated.
- Updates made to several user interfaces (labeling, wording changes, note changes).
- Updated the Static and Dynamic Plug-in behaviors to accommodate dynamic query strings.
- Framework Builder binding's code blocks have been updated to be wrapped with echo statements for better use within UIs.
- Corrected an issue under OSX that caused WebAssist top menu items to be disabled. 'Get More Extensions' access point added under WebAssist > Framework
- Corrected an issue that caused the Dynamic Theme server behavior to appear with a red exclamation mark in the server behaviors panel when applied with only one Theme Source designated and it was set as the default. Also corrected re-inspection issues related to this.
Thank you all for your feedback so far!