I've been forced to abandon this product. After two weeks of struggling trying to get it to work, I built a simpler login solution from scratch. My hosting service told me that one issue may be that your fields in your Users table are not all lower-case, but camel-case (i.e., UserID instead of user_id) and that upon transferring to our server, the case issue becomes a problem. Since all your scripts would have to be edited if I changed all fields to lower case, I decided this would cost me an additional amount of time that I just can't invest. They may be right or they may be wrong, but at least I have something that works now.