Not a happy customer....
Okay, all I'm trying to do is to get my cart working so I can accept credit cards. Here's what PayPal wrote:
Dear David Prescott,
Thank you for contacting PayPal.
From what I can see your PayPal settings are correct. You may need to
review your Express Checkout settings.
Here's how Express Checkout works:
* Place the PayPal button and PayPal mark on your site to inform
buyers that you accept PayPal.
* When buyers check out on your site click the PayPal button, they
are securely transferred to PayPal.
* Buyers log in to PayPal's secure web site, confirm the shipping
address and contact information stored with PayPal, and then authorize
* Buyers are transferred back to your site to confirm the order. You
may include any additional services and options, and charge the PayPal
* PayPal accepts, authorizes, and processes payments at this point.
When payments are completed, funds are deposited into your PayPal
account and can be withdrawn or transferred to your bank account.
Here's how you can get more information on using PayPal as an additional
1. Go to the PayPal website.
2. Click "Products & Services" at the top of the page.
3. Click "Express Checkout" under Ways to get paid.
I'm extremely frustrated. It seems like with the express checkout solution there's only one way for it to work....if they become a paypal customer? I don't seem to be getting any answers that make sense to me. I'd be happy to talk on the phone to someone...anyone who would like to help me through this.
Right now I had a useless shopping cart and I can't collect payment from my customers.