Many thanks for all your help Craig R and Jason Byrnes
The change to the testing server info made a significant difference enabling the browser to read this error:
Warning: require_once(WA_Globals/WA_Globals.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\the-run-around.co.uk\index.php on line 1
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'WA_Globals/WA_Globals.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\the-run-around.co.uk\index.php on line 1
With a browser address that is correct this time:
So at least it is easy to guess there is a problem with the localhost xammp.
I tried to get into MySQLphp to administer a http change as it seems to using apache.
I don't really know how as a use name and password which is blocking the server 127 connection. I've tried to change that with no success yet! Off to work now so many thanks once again, its a learning curve but someone has to do it.