Yes, that must have been the problem, the captcha works now. And yet I encountered another problem. This time with Universal Email. I got the following error message when the submit button was pressed:
: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home3/igwebsco/public_html/webassist/email/waue_quote_1.php on line 71
I simply commented out that line of code and everything started to work fine. I have experienced this before in another case with UE4 but I didn't mentioned it since commenting that line out resolved the problem and it also does this time but I thought it maybe worth it to mention it now just in case its a bug.
Thanks for all your help.