I'm a little confused myself, to be honest. I've resolved the problem of the data, I think, but now I've got a problem with something else.
I reworked the database table and the results display how I want them to, but having altered the table I've re-created the insert/delete/update pages using the DA Wizard. The results page displays what's in the database, I can insert new records fine ,but the Detail, Update and Delete pages keep bringing up "No record found" messages.
I updated my copy of DA to 2.0.7 yesterday, so not sure if that's anything to do with it, although if it was I'd expect the insert page not to be working...
I've attached a zip file with the 6 pages.