CSS Sculptor Upgrade policy for CS5? (sale ends soon!)
Hi, I only have DW CS5, and I've noticed your sale ends very soon. If I want the sale price and I buy now, what is the upgrade policy?
Any idea how long I'll have to wait for CS5 compatibility? Your products look great, and I'm ready to get started!