That worked fine :)
It showed the oldest record entered in the table. I changed the date 7 days at a time (and tested with less than 7 days) and it changed the list displayed as it should (and didn't change it when less than 7).
I then added your extra line of code to order the results by the ID and added DESC to the end so as to show the most recent first. Then changed that to ASC but it made no difference. So I removed the ASC appendage and again it made no difference so obviously not needed.
I added a new record and instead of displaying that it went down one. That is, it was showing #6, added a record (#7) and it displayed #5.
Thinking about this I can't see how I could differentiate to show the most recent one when it's added. It will always select one according to the date.
Anyway, it works as asked for, many, many thanks. It's up to the client now to either have it manually produced or automatically. They both have there pros and cons.
P.S. Unless Jason knows different...