Coupon Error - Work Around
While we wait for Web Assist to come up with a fix for this problem, I figured out a work around for the Coupon Error Problem.
1. Create the Coupon
2. Make sure you click the "Choose Products" check box then click the Insert button.
3. On the Product Search page, type in the SKU for the Product you want to add to
the Coupon, click the Search Button.
4. The product will be listed on the Manage Products for Coupon page.
5. On the Manage Products for Coupon page, click the "Add All" button, then click the "Done" button.
6. To add additional Products, click the "Edit Products" button, then repeat Steps 3 thru 5 for each product you want to add the coupon to.
7. To remove a Product, repeat Steps 3 and 4, click the "Remove All" button then click the "Done" button.
It is silly but it works!!!!
Ok, now I will go to sleep and see if I can dream of a work around for the Shipping problem.