Okay, after much trial and error I got something to function. This might make it easier for a tech support person to help me out. This is my process to get the contact.php page to work from my initial html template.
1. I create a new page from my HTML template and save it as contact.html.
2. I insert CSS FormBuilder and create the form with the prebuit options.
3. I then close the page and physically change the extension from contact.html to contact.php (Dreamweaver then updates the site with that change)
4. I open the contact.php page up and insert cursor in the form area somewhere and >Insert >WebAssist > Create Email Message.
5. I save the file once I'm done with Universal E-mail and upload to the server and then it works.
If I try this in any other order it always fails.
Here is the current page location. (contact.php)
Is there something behind the scenes that I'm missing?
When I go back to edit this form it still gives me that warning message I posted in my first comment but it doesn't crash Dreamweaver this time.
Someone please help me before I just start to cry. :)