I'm using the DataAssist Wizard to create my Results, Update, Insert, and Delete pages. The only extra thing I am doing to these pages is when It gives me the box to fill out how I want to rename my fields like idcategory_slideshowcat (This is one of my foreign keys) to Category. I then change the "Text" to a "Menu". It then pops up a box where I can pull my Categories table in the database and list the names and not have my client enter, "1", "2" etc.
These work fine with no extra code at this point. I can insert/update without a problem.
I am then adding the file upload to two input fields. (Small and Large) I used these instructions: dfp_da_insert_update_ht.pdf as I usually do.
Once this is completed, I test out the insert and update pages, and that's when the error popped up.