I would definitely like to help you get this resolved as quickly as possible. I would just update the page for you to allow it to work properly if I knew precisely what the problem was. Rite not I can view you live page and I can see the code on the pages you posted and according to your new rule setup it seems that it should be working properly.
To check into this further please post back with a copy of your WA_SecurityAssist folder in a zip archive. I will use your insert page and the rules you have crafted to test this out and then get back to you with what I discover.
It is not normal to craft a SecurityAssist access rule and have it not restrict access to the page. I imagine that either the rule is being passed or it is not defined like you think it is. With your SecuritAssist files I will be able to reproduce this and let you know what I find.