eCart now creating success or failure pages
I'm having a couple problems.
1). The ecart wizard is no longer creating failure or success pages. I have deleted all shopping cart, success, failure and checkout pages several times trying to get this to work, but now the wizard no longer creates success and failure pages. Can't find the cache file in adobe to delete?
2) I understand you need checkout.php page to pass info, fine. Ideally, what I want is this, so what specific code changes on what specific pages do I need to make.
- Shopping cart works fine. Buyer is ON shopping cart page.
- Buyer clicks checkout button (on shoppingcart page) and go to PayPal.
- Pays on paypal and is redirected to either confirm or success page where they can click links for digital products.
- If failure on pay pal, redirect to shoppingcart page or failure.php page.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Paul