Thumbnails too small.
I just realized that there were two pages here but still, those thumbnails are again too small to see. Try to click on one so you know what I'm talking about. I really appreciate the help but those thumbnails just aren't working.
- if the coupon code session equal your coupon code
- number of items with discountable column is greater than 0
- after a certain date
- before a certain date
Above starts to give me a clue as to what I need.
1. The first one just checks if they entered the correct coupon code...I've done that before...no problem.
2. Number of items with discount. This makes sense but it seems as though there's something missing because it seems as though there should be a a component of it that sums up specific items and their sale price.
3. After and before certain date is easy too.
I don't totally get the second one and it seems as though there should be some sort of calculation that adds up the totals of the sale items and then applies the 20% off only those items. Once done with that, and once the dates and coupon have been verified, the total of these is added to the grand total...
I'm just not getting it and without being able to see those thumbnails, I'm not going to get it.