Thanks for the reply. As you'll see in the code, the hidden field named orderdate contains a formatted date. This filed has always worked before in prior versions of Ecart. I think I built this page with 4x.
The problem is that in both the add summary and add details to database server behaviors this hidden field now shows up in the SB windows at Text Type. If I change it to Date Type and save it reverts back to Text Type. It just won't allow me to change it to a Date Type. As a result the OrderDate is inserted as 0000-00-00 in the database. Obviously this is a big problem.
It started when I upgraded to version 5 and it appears to happen with all of the confirmation pages I've built with previous versions of Ecart. Again, these hidden fields have always worked fine in earlier versions and the date type was accepted.
I've attached the confirm page and a screen shot of the SB for reference. I get the same data type in the details SB.
Thanks for your quick response. I have some clients going nuts now because they have to manually add order dates.