I don't really remember.. All I know is once I removed the "<link rel=stylesheet src=css/admin.css />" type line (I realize that's not the exact line but you get what I mean) - the page looked like it should. I didn't research which were the conflicting CSS tags.
It doesn't matter. That's a waste of bandwith anyways. You shouldn't be calling the ADMIN css file when you aren't using the ADMIN template.
Same goes for home.css.
Whether or not it was affecting anything (which is WAS) - doesn't even matter. It was something that was overlooked I assume, and it should be removed from future updates.