close ad
Help us test the new Databridge BETA with MySQLi support
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Customer Satisfaction Poll - Customers Only Please

Thread began 3/01/2010 9:13 pm by editor400940 | Last modified 3/06/2010 11:14 pm by editor400940 | 3060 views | 28 replies

Ray BorduinWebAssist

I apologize. I tried to remove my vote after placing it, but couldn't figure out how. I guess I'm not that familiar with the polling option in this forum. I originally voted to see what the responses were, I now see that wasn't necessary.

Anyway I'm not sure of the overall legitimacy of the poll even without my vote. Since you are posting the poll on a support forum, most likely only users having problems and looking for support will be the ones to find your poll in the first place. Also you pre-empt the voting by imposing your opinion in the very first post right where the poll is introduced. You would get a different set of responses if you say "I for one love it" as opposed to "I for one am experiencing an unacceptable number of issues". Someone that disagrees with the premise of the post may refrain from voting, since it wouldn't help the cause you are promoting, which could easily be construed as finding troubled users in your similar situation.

It appears this poll is specifically designed to try to capture dissatisfied users, and not a true representation of statistical satisfaction. The comments are a lot more revealing than the poll is. It would be interesting to cross reference satisfaction over time using the solution as well. My guess is that most of the people dissatisfied haven't even gotten it to install and may have server configuration issues, which would also distort the poll's numbers to the negative.

I'm not trying to discount the users that need help in this forum, I'm just explaining that this poll was never created with unbiased intentions on getting results. It is designed to capture the dissatisfied user more than to provide quantifiable results. I apologize for further muddying the results with my opposite bias.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...