Rounded corner template redesign issues
I am trying to use the rounded corner template for a new site. Followed all the instructions for creating new images in FW CS4 and then used CSSSculptor to create a new template. Main changes that I made to the template images were the width of the site and making the headerBackground not repeat. Now many things are going wrong.
1. When ever I have tried to use the rounded corner template and upload, site only shows the text and no images in IE7 (haven't checked this in other browsers though). I have checked and rechecked the path, looked at the path in other sites I have done, and I am perplexed!!! Here are links to the site and css code....I know I am just not seeing the problem.
2. Images do appear in design or split view in DW CS4.
3. To show you what I see in DW here is a screenshot,
4. See the darker area in the shadow effect under the bhs_logo image. It is not there in FW so it looks like something is repeating, but I don't have the backgrounds set to repeat in the header area.
4. Both the footerTop.png and footerBottom.png will not show at all.
I have tried, padding, positions, margins, visibility everyway possible to make this work. Any suggestions for my issues?