close ad
Databridge V2 with MySQLi support IS Now Available!
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Rounded corner template redesign issues

Thread began 2/26/2010 2:13 pm by dianadolce243401 | Last modified 3/02/2010 8:03 pm by dianadolce243401 | 1686 views | 7 replies

dianadolce243401

Rounded corner template redesign issues

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use the rounded corner template for a new site. Followed all the instructions for creating new images in FW CS4 and then used CSSSculptor to create a new template. Main changes that I made to the template images were the width of the site and making the headerBackground not repeat. Now many things are going wrong.

1. When ever I have tried to use the rounded corner template and upload, site only shows the text and no images in IE7 (haven't checked this in other browsers though). I have checked and rechecked the path, looked at the path in other sites I have done, and I am perplexed!!! Here are links to the site and css code....I know I am just not seeing the problem.
index3.html,
screen.css

2. Images do appear in design or split view in DW CS4.

3. To show you what I see in DW here is a screenshot,
bhs_siteImage.jpg

4. See the darker area in the shadow effect under the bhs_logo image. It is not there in FW so it looks like something is repeating, but I don't have the backgrounds set to repeat in the header area.

4. Both the footerTop.png and footerBottom.png will not show at all.

I have tried, padding, positions, margins, visibility everyway possible to make this work. Any suggestions for my issues?

Warm Regards,
Diana

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...