Able to access PhpMyAdmin-but my testing Server doesnt work
I was eventually able to access phpMyAdmin, but I ran into more problems, I dunno what happen but the testing server that I set up does not work. I followed the instructions found on Webassist website, but for some reason, I'm not able to test any of the pages. I tried to set up the testing server but I'm unable to I get an error message. I included a screen shot of the error message. For some reason I feel that every time I correct a problem I run into I end up finding another. I honestly don't want to redo everything over again such as uninstall everything and reinstall them again but it feel like I'm going to have to do that.