close ad
WARNING: Do Not Install the DREAMWEAVER CC 2017 Update »
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Do we have to wait for a shooting star?!

Thread began 1/20/2010 5:11 am by tone397472 | Last modified 9/11/2011 7:09 pm by tone397472 | 7309 views | 49 replies

dennis372614

Super Suite Marketing!

Yes,
I know everyones frustration here, I too bought the entire Suite at $900.00 and have yet to be able to use it all, plus the fact you have limited time to review before requesting a return, While trying to learn how all the extensions work, then they are updated to a completely new release, then you have to pay for upgrade, and this is in the first year.
I know Web Assist offers a discount, My biggest complaint is Web Assist has done a superb job on marketing, with all the Tours of the extensions, but then the documentation is misleading, My main plan was to buy ECart to develop ecommerce sites, well, You really should caution "Unless you had prior PHP, MySql, development and training your going to have to learn this before diving into using Ecart!, Now if you had a Video course on Setting up a simple Ecart for use in your site, using all the required extension, then you could build on the concepts. The YouTube videos that you are now using are a tremendous help.
example setting up xaamp server. This was a breeze to setup using your tutorial.
And now with Power Store 3, It would be great if you did one on the customization of the store. with Web Assist extensions. I know you have many products and millions of support questions coming in, The forums are a great asset, Issue for me in setting up Power Store 3 have been solved by reading the posts. So now, I have decided. to start learning PHP and MySql. Its a challenge for me to learn all I can about using Web Assist Tools!
Most of all, your sales team have been very fair offering discounts on product.
And this is from a former frustrated customer.
Hang in there and have patience! It will all work out. You just have to push yourself to learn.
Dennis Sigala
Computer Design Technologies

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...