close ad
Databridge V2 with MySQLi support IS Now Available!
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

Totally lost with HTML editor

Thread began 2/05/2010 1:02 am by jcav26033 | Last modified 2/07/2010 2:36 am by jcav26033 | 1672 views | 13 replies

neilo

Hiya OG,

This one drove me nuts when I was first trying to sort it out, it seems to work though, because I appear to have a style in my list now called 'Big Pink Blobby', and it would be too much of a coincidence if the editor had a style called that already.

Also, the main elements (p h1 h2 h3 . . h6 etc) can all be defined (but not removed or added to) in 'Fckconfig.js' (arounf line 203ish) which could go a long way towards allowing someone to match site styles. This is where the infamous 'Red Title' hides out.

The instructions take a bit of concentration to follow the first time, but subsequently it gets easy to add a style this way, and in fact would be easier that doing it that way than through the editor UI (which would create a new .xml and .js file and you'd have to re-add all the previous styles).

I seem to have a lot of time on my hands.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...