#91120 ticket has been three days in between. I have replied almost the moment I get the email stating the ticket has been responded to. Still not getting results. I agree anything beyond what the product is SUPPOSE to do should be charged. But the point is. I've NEVER had this much problem making an extension work the way it suppose to work. I keep getting a toJSONstring issue. I've fixed it before by deleting the wincache file. But now that isn't helping. It's EXTREMELY frustrating that I have spent weeks on this now wasting on an extension that is suppose to work well (and as well as advertised). I'm always having problems with webassist products and never had this amount of problems with interakt. They were also quick to repsond. I want webassist to know that this is a problem since it looks like after the purchase of interakt by adobe, they are now going to discontinue all the products all together. So I (as well as other people) will be looking to webassist for more extensions. They are mostly affordable and promise great things. I hope they figure out some of these issues soon. Thanks for listening.