OK well hopefully you have the files you need here. The first zip file I just tried to re-send was a bit over the size limit apparently and I had to remove some files at first blush I thought you might need. I was unable to successfully upload a file at any time before. However, since we last communicated I re-built the form using the contact solution pack and modified again with the form builder. I didn't specifically check the upload feature again, assuming that the continued failure of the re-direct to the thank you page and the email notification indicated things were still buggered up. Again, the re-direct and the email was working great until I modified the form with form builder. And I want it clear that the only modification to these files leading to these complications was all done through the form builder extension and no manual manipulation by me. What you see is what I got and what you now have.