Search & Results Pages
After the last posting, I decided to rebuild the pages from scratch in case I missed something. I began by using DataAssist to create the Search and Results pages which worked fine, apart from that when a date is entered by the user it must be entered as mm/dd/yyyy hence the reason why I purchased Form Builder as I want users to type dd/mm/yyyy.
However, after running Form builder and selecting the date format option dd/mm/yyyy and then sending all files to the test server I get the original message I posted at the beginning of this thread. If I remove the date format option in Form Builder and select None, the form will accept the entry but every entry in the database is shown in the results page.
I have enclosed the pages for you to have a look at...