1) Is Universal Email triggering? - Have you set a page to redirect to after the email is sent? Are you redirected to that page?
2) Are there other server behaviors on the page that are also set to redirect? If so remove the redirects from those other server behaviors, they are redirecting before universal email can send.
NO OTHER BEHAVIOURS
3) Your trigger is set for currant page submit. Is the method of the form on the page set to post?
4) is the action left blank so the form will post to itself?
<form name="form1" action="" method="post">
5) In universal email, leave the from Display name blank, on some servers, entering a from display name will cause the email not to be sent.
YES, IT IS BLANK
If you are still not having any luck, contact the host to check if they support sending emails using the PHP mail() function. If they do, ask for a sample script. If not, ask if they support Pear Mail using SMTP.
YES THEY SAID I MUST USE PHP mail(), THIS IS THEIR SAMPLE TEXT
$from = "From: yourname <firstname.lastname@example.org>";
$to = "receiver";
$subject = "Hi! ";
$body = "TEST";
if(mail($to,$subject,$body,$from)) echo "MAIL - OK";
else echo "MAIL FAILED";
DOES THIS MEAN I CAN"T USE UE ?