Setting up a new database connection in Dreamweaver
I am creating a directory website and desided to use a few webassist products to automate the process. Yesterday I worked for three hours trying to fix a connection error and I finally did. I was able to connect to my database on my remote server and view all of my tables.
Now today when I started to work on the site after downloading a few more webassist extentions I could nolonger get my database connection to work.
It tells me that "an unidentified error has occured" and nothing else. My Remote server is testing correctly and so is my test server which was the problem yesterday. Since that is not the issue this time I can not figure out what the problem could be.