View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

eCart, PowerStore 2, eWay, Australia ... Error

Thread began 11/11/2009 9:22 pm by Codesnap | Last modified 11/30/2009 9:07 pm by Codesnap | 2791 views | 23 replies

Codesnap

Bit Confused

Not sure I fully understand what to do, Eric. A lot of it is beyond my skill level. Keen to learn but I'm a bit lost in what to do and what to expect out of the purchase of PowerStore. Given that I'm in Australia and have had to make some adjustments to the payment gateway it's not a surprise that it's giving me trouble now.

What I'd like it to do, after a positive payment, is to email a transaction receipt to the customer as well as enter the order details into the database. I notice you don't have any documentation regarding setting up the email. I should be able to work that out, but should it be able to do that and entering order details in a test environment?

Going through a couple of points of what you mentioned ...

On the checkout_success.php page there is the code you mentioned, preceded by the OrderID session check, as follows:

<?php
if (!isset($_SESSION['OrderID'])) {
$WA_Store_Cart->redirStr = "cart.php";
}
?>
<?php
// WA eCart Redirect
if ($WA_Store_Cart->redirStr != "") {
header("Location: ".$WA_Store_Cart->redirStr);
}
?>

I assume I'll need the OrderID in order to send an email and possibly to write the order into the relevant table in the database.

I'm attaching 5 screen shots from setting up the eWay Payment process. Note that we're not using PayPal Express (screen shot 5). Not sure if that's helpful or not.

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...