I'm ashamed to admit that this is a bug in CS4 that we recently discovered. I think if you submit a support incident they can give you a DW file to replace to fix it globally. I believe we also have an eCart update that fixes this problem if you look in your order history.
The problem is that DW Recordset server behavior errors when any other server behaviors are on the page that aren't using the new EDML technique for building server behaviors. We have discovered a way to fix it and are implementing the fix into products where we have found the problem. We can also give you a fix to the actual recordset server behavior to fix CS4 so it doesn't have this problem in general if you contact support they will give you that file.