well I went in and changed my globals several times to every configuration I could imagine with the same result every single time. So then I thought maybe I would just put in my live server settings and upload it to try it that way. After doing that, I was able to get to the add content page. But when I added content ad clicked done...I got another error 404.
I have been reading posts about global misconfigurations until my eyes hurt. Why can't the documentation give better examples. I just don't get it. This shouldn't be this difficult. Why can't WA just give a bare bones, talk to me like I am 5 years old, first time ever messing around with this type of stuff pdf documentation. You would think that it would solve a large amount of people getting very angry and frustrated, like myself. I have to say that I am starting to get fed up with this product.
Heck I still can't even figure out if the files that I extracted are supposed to be inside of their own file folder inside of my site folder or if it is okay to have a structure like my jpeg above.