That didn't have any effect unfortunately - it's still CC'ing to the EmailCopy address in the first record. I've removed the email CCs from all the scripts for now until I get this sorted, as it's a data protection issue.
I've attached a test email script using your amended code and added two rows to the database using my own details. The first record goes to me and is CC'd to my partner; the second record goes to my alternative email address with no CC info. However the email to my alternative address is also being CC'd to my partner.
If it makes things easier, I don't have to use the CC field - I could just add both email fields to the To line. I tried that by altering the initial email code like this, but it didn't send to the EmailCopy address at all:
Another thing I just noticed, which may or may not be relevant, is that I added a table to show the recordset data on the page for my own benefit. It's only showing one record, the repeating region isn't working - however it does if I comment out the email script. Also the one record it does show is actually the second record, even though I haven't specified an order in the recordset. As I say that info was purely so that I could visually check the data, but thought I'd mention it anyway! Link to live page in PM.