I see.. it was failing the captcha validation because it was missing this code:
I continued testing and found your name-of-property validation to be wrong. It was trying to validate that entry to be blank, but you had a value of "1" set for the hidden field. I updated the validation to force it to have a value of 1.
That got it passed the validation so it attempts to send the email... however the email smtp information seems to be incorrect.
I commented out the smtp information and the email seems to send properly, but when I add it back in the page times out, so I'm guessing there is still something wrong with the host name since I believe that is the only setting that would cause that behavior.
So you are past your validation issues, but still have to figure out what is wrong with the smtp information I've commented out on lines 62-66.