close ad
Databridge V2 with MySQLi support IS Now Available!
open ad
View Menu

Technical Support Forums

Free, outstanding support from WebAssist and your colleagues

usage issues

Thread began 5/23/2020 3:56 pm by yogastudents362523 | Last modified 6/18/2020 9:14 am by yogastudents362523 | 569 views | 71 replies

yogastudents362523

ALL WELL SO FAR

(a) nothing breaking
I have not yet been able to break anything further. Will try again tomorrow. From both the working sites. (Am now abandonging the one in the _php7 directory).

(b) subscriptions/enrollments working
I do not know, as a consequence of my latest mailing, whether the new users that have subscribed have done so through the subscription button I provided them, or by physically coming to the site via a URL, but new uses have been safely added to the database.

QUERY (regarding IDs and future merging with Zoom)
If and when the Festival I am arranging becomes a reality, I will have 10 Zoom Rooms on the go at once, each of having what Zoom calls a Vanity URL linking MeetingID's to the domain URL, for ease of participants.

This process will be eased, as far as I can see, if all enrollees have IDs beginning at 1001 and on from there. Is there some simple way to convert all present IDs to four digit numbers, and then have all new ones go on from that?

Please note that this facility is ONLY desired for the new project having the URL in the private area. Not required for main domain.

Please do not trouble if it is a problem; or is likely to "break" things somewhere and somehow.

Thank you

Build websites with a little help from your friends

Your friends over here at WebAssist! These Dreamweaver extensions will assist you in building unlimited, custom websites.

Build websites from already-built web applications

These out-of-the-box solutions provide you proven, tested applications that can be up and running now.  Build a store, a gallery, or a web-based email solution.

Want your website pre-built and hosted?

Close Windowclose

Rate your experience or provide feedback on this page

Account or customer service questions?
Please user our contact form.

Need technical support?
Please visit support to ask a question

Content

rating

Layout

rating

Ease of use

rating

security code refresh image

We do not respond to comments submitted from this page directly, but we do read and analyze any feedback and will use it to help make your experience better in the future.

Close Windowclose

We were unable to retrieve the attached file

Close Windowclose

Attach and remove files

add attachmentAdd attachment
Close Windowclose

Enter the URL you would like to link to in your post

Close Windowclose

This is how you use right click RTF editing

Enable right click RTF editing option allows you to add html markup into your tutorial such as images, bulleted lists, files and more...

-- click to close --

Uploading file...