Something odd is happening now with the newly added code that passes the address. It fills the Billing address at PayPal and if I try to change the billing to the correct billing, it starts to process and then goes to a screen "Something isn't working..." or something like that.
If I leave the shipping address filled into the billing as it was passed to paypal and try to pay, it acts like it's going to work but then just redirects back to the paypal form with all my credit card information empty.
I disabled the new code and it worked but of course, it also changes the shipping address back at the site. I enabled the new code and it quit working.
Not sure what's happening or where to start.
***UPDATE: Ok, I got to partially work now. I cleared all the tabs and blank spaces in the php on confirm.php and it worked to keep the address the same. Not sure that had anything to do with it though. Getting ready to try changing the billing to see if shipping stays the same as entered. I'll report back.